- Since we have several new advisers this year everyone will have to create a new login. If you are having issues please contact Tim Green (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a detailed email about your problem.
- Rememberthe registration block has two tabs. One for district and the other is for state. Make sure you are registering your students under the correct tab. Remember that this form fills to the bottom of the page so you will not see your registered students until you scroll down the page.
- Georgia PBL builds our budget based on the number of registrants for each event. If an adviser or student is registered than payment is expected for that registrant. We do not offer refunds.
- Click here or on the register button to the upper right.
- Fill out all fields that appear on the next page.
- After "Registration Successful!" message use your new login and password on the login form to the right.
- School information will be input upon first login to the site.
- Make sure to indicate your schools name and the campus your students are attending.
- School: North Georgia Technical College
- Campus: Clarkesville
- If you are unable to register your school, it is likely already registered by another advisor.
If you feel this is an error, and that you should be the advisor for an already registered school. Please contact Tim Green, and the issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
- Once you have registered, logged in, and input your school information you can begin registering students for events.
- For account security please use the LOGOUT button that replaces the LOGIN button when leaving the site.
Other browsers may work, but have not been tested at this time